How to delete transaction history in google pay – Friends, as you all know that Google Pay is very famous in the world for sending money from one person to another because it gives some reward to its user on every transaction, but like other apps in Google Pay, Transaction History happens
But many times it happens that we do not want the history of any of our particular transactions to be shown in Google Pay or other apps, but it is possible in Google Pay, you can remove your Google Pay Transaction History by following some easy steps. let’s know
How to delete Transaction History in Google Pay?
- First of all, you have to open your Google Chrome Browser and login with the email that you have added to your Google Pay Account.
- Now you have to open your Google Pay App and open “Settings” by clicking on your Profile
- After this you have to click on “Privacy and Policy” and click on “Data and Personalization”
- Friends, if your “Personalization Within Google Pay” option is On, then turn it off and click on “My Account”.
- After this you have to come down and you will see the history of your Google Pay, you can delete your history by clicking on the “X” button in front.
We hope that how to delete Transaction History In Google Pay? You must have liked the information, you can increase the morale of us and our team by sharing this post of ours on your friends and social media. If you have any question related to this post, then you can ask us through the comment box below.
Read This Also – Top 5 Airpods Under 2000 | Which Airpods Are The Best Under 2000
This Post Has One Comment
Pingback: Best Table Fan In India | Which Company Is Best For Table Fan ? - Best Life From Home
Comments are closed.